Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time to Kick It up - Week 4 Update

4 weeks and no progress. None. Zip. Zilch. I’m still at 141 this morning. I’m more than disappointed in myself. I’m mad and frustrated and embarrassed.

Yesterday I tried on a couple pairs of jeans at Kohls and none of them fit, you know, like the ones I have in my closet. I was not happy with myself. The temperature is getting ready to drop and though I have a bunch of pants, I cannot wear them. I’m picturing myself in December, in the 2 pairs of capris I can fit into right now. I foresee that I will have chilly ankles. And yet, I’m not sure I want to shell out any money for more clothes when I HAVE clothes that are perfectly fine, except for the fact that I’m too fat to wear them. It’ll remind me every time I put my pants on that I have work to do. (And yes, I’m aware of my negative self talk right now).

So, it’s obviously time to move on and try something that works. I’ve really just been doing the t-tapp workout, and though it’s pretty powerful, I’m not seeing the results I want. I think I’ll sideline it as a toning exercise, though the program says not to do that, and get on with some other things. I don’t feel like I have time to mess around anymore.

So, I’ve started up again with Mr. Wii. He worked for me before. I’m using the EA Active 30 Day Challenge, this time. I’ll also be interspersing some Pilates, T-Tapp and walking in there. No, this is not “moderate”, however, I KNOW that for ME to start losing, I have got to move a lot more to jump start some weight loss and get the copious amounts of junk outta my trunk. So yeah, I guess it feels like I’m starting over. Again.

I’ve also fallen off the food journaling bandwagon. Again. This week, I’m going to try to keep up with 2, the food pyramid tracker and my My Fitness Pal tracker. I’d like to see how they compare.

And that’s where we go from here. I hope it actually leads somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment